Peter Ferko is the host of Peter’s Podcast. He is a yoga master who teaches classes and teacher training at ISHTA Yoga, in Manhattan and is the Yoga and Meditation trainer at FITGMR, a wellness program for gamers and esports athletes. Peter was co-director of The Table, a yoga and arts project in Brooklyn. He teaches internationally and is available to teach and speak. Peter is also an author who draws on lifelong pursuits in yoga, art, and music. Peter lives north of Manhattan with fellow yogiraj and wife Wendy Newton and their Italian Spinoni Runa.
What’s Going On …
Yoga Classes, Workshops, and Training:
- Upcoming Fresh Air Friday day retreats in Cold Spring with me and Wendy Newton. Details at LINKTR.EE
- Weekly classes in Yoga and Meditation live or delivered to your device. Join me! ishtayoga.com
- Meditation, teacher training and other workshops. See ishtayoga.com menus “Events” and “Teacher Training.”
- Download the FITGMR app for a comprehensive wellness program for gamers!
The Genius of Yoga by Alan Finger and Peter Ferko
- How yogic meditation can unlock your innate brilliance.
A guide to going beyond mindfulness. Available wherever books are sold, including at Shambhala Press.
Incarnation, a novel
- Incarnation follows a journalist, an actor, a writer, and a programmer whose dreams and desires play out together on the global stage, again and again. Each time, they find meaning as they spin on life’s mysterious wheel of fortune. Full of historical backstory, contemporary topics, and future speculation, Incarnation is a mix of a romantic political thriller and Sliding Doors’ philosophical “what if.Incarnation and Peter’s other books are available on Amazon.